Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial Day we went to Lake Roosevelt with my old roommate Lisa who has a cabin there. She invited us to go with her and some friends who had a really sweet wake boat. It was a beautiful day. We had so much fun. The 3 guys that went were very extreme boaters and had a lot of practice with wake-boarding, wake-skating, and wake-surfing. If you have ever watched wake-surfing its pretty awesome. I hadn't been to the lake in a couple years and sure did miss it. Thanks Lisa!!
Despite Clinton's burnt knees and my burnt nose and forehead we had a great time, and next time we will lather on the lotion more often!!



Lisa, myself and the wind!!

1 comment:

Scott & Tami said...

You don't even know how jealous I am that you were on a boat last weekend!!!!!!!!!!