Thursday, May 1, 2008


I have to wine and complain because i don't have anyone here to complain to!!
When Clinton left for Nebraska over two weeks ago he was sick with tonsillitis... and i was happy because i wouldn't get sick.... I have NO TONSILS!!! That was just before my sister came to visit that he got sick the night before he left he was just miserable and running a fever all night, he was so hot i woke up b/c i could feel the heat fuming off his body (if that is even possible!!).
So this is probably making no sense my head is pounding and ready to explode.
But this Monday morning i woke up for work at 4am. Got to work and around 6 i was in the bathroom feeling like my insides were going to come out. This went on all morning and i felt nauseous, dizzy, just sick to my stomach. I was leaving work a little early to take Clinton to the airport. But by 12-noon i was dying so i left and came home an hour early. We left for the airport at 1pm. ( he went to Minnesota this week, and only a week!!) Dropped him off and on my way back..... I did okay all the way to the airport and the minute i get behind the wheel things got worse....I wanted to up-Chuck so bad. Luckily i had a power-aid bottle just in case and not a moment later i began dry-heaving as i was driving down the freeway going 65mph. I know this is not safe at all but i didn't know what to do and i was just more determined to get home. About 20 min's later i was home and crashed on the bed then headed straight for the bathroom and finally threw up. And it was not pretty.... the most violent puking i have ever had, I'm sure glad i made it because that would have been one BIG mess in the car, that power aid bottle would have been of no help.
Pepto-Bismol was a GREAT friend of mine, that stuff is nasty but it does help. So for the rest of Monday i was lying in bed wanting to die and wished my insides would stop churning. Everything I ate or drank went straight threw, it was not a pleasant day. I managed to fall asleep around 9pm and woke up at 5. Feeling like i had been hit by a freight train.... my body ached from head to toe. By now i was feeling the after-maths and all day my head was pounding. I laid in bed most of the morning and eventually moved to the couch. As for today I'm doing better than two days ago. But i have this splitting/pounding/pulsating headache that wont go away, my body is very tired and I'm ready for this to be over. I am suppose to work tomorrow so I hope that i will make it. It's really funny because i don't get sick like this, especially with the stomach bug. I think that H.F. knows that my husband cant handle me when I'm sick so he plans it for when he is gone!! Although after last years experience with the tonsils, I'm sure Clinton can handle anything!!

I just cant wait for my honey to be home. He comes home Friday night and gets to be home for a while. hopefully he will be home all month.


Basarabas said...

I am so sorry you haven't been feeling good. That's SO NOT fun! It was good to hear from you though. I didn't know Clinton has been traveling so much. That's gotta be hard. Tell him hi for me. Hopefully time will fly when he's not there. It's so fun looking at your blog and all of your cute pics!

Ryan & Rischel said...

erin, sorry your still sick. I seriously love that picture of the pepto girl..that is hilarious!!

Scott & Tami said...

Erin, I'm so sorry you have been so sick and miserable!!! You get so sick...way too often. I hope you feel better soon. What jobs do you and Clinton have?

Lisa said...

ERIN I MISS YOU SOO OOO MUCH!! where are you??? I am done with school on wed afternoon.lets please please do lunch or something pll pll pleeease!! I am sorry that you weren't feeling well!! sad face love your gutz! LISA

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Yucky, Yucky, Yucky! Hope you are feeling better!

that pepto picture is hilarious!

Tiffany Fackrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.