Saturday, March 8, 2008

SAD DAY :(

Today my hubby left for California for his work....he is going to be gone for the next 3 WEEKS.. yup 3 WEEKS..... THREE weeks, did I already mention that?? So I'm going to be very lonely I HATE being alone my mom can attest to that. Growing up I always wanting to go with my mom if she would leave for the grocery store or go somewhere quick. I just hope the time goes fast. This happened to come up at a bad time for us.
We are moving into a new apt in a week and half. So i get to pack up our little apt. all by my lonesome....well not all by myself, luckily i have great family. My sister-in-law is going to come over and help me pack and my father-in-law and Clinton's brothers are going to move our stuff. As much as i HATE to move it will be great. We are going to save an extra $300 a month and our new home is very cute.
I LOVE YOU HONEY SEE YOU SOON XOXOXOXO.
If anyone wants to come and keep me company you are more than welcome!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh man that STINKS!!! David had to go for work for two weeks two different times while I was pregnant, I hated every minute of it both times!!