Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our Fist Christmas Decoration

Last week I went to Michale's Craft store and found a great deal on fake poinsettia flowers. So i thought i want to make a Christmas basket arrangement. I got home and had it made in less than 30 min while Clinton was watching a movie. As i was making it he would look over periodically and say "that looks so great hun"....... just to hear him say that was shocking but very sweet. By the time i was done i was so excited at how amazing my first EVER flower arrangement looked I ran back to the store and bought more to make one for my mother-in-law and sister. So here it is.....

2 comments:

Rischel said...

beautiful erin, look at you go, you little crafty women.

Cassidy said...

Man, I wish I had one little morsel of decorative skill. That looks good!