Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Card 2007


This was our Christmas Card this year. I got them for free (great deal!!) so I had a limited amount, but I wanted to share it with all who didnt get one. This is the cheesy letter I wrote one late night as i was borred...

T’was a late night of Christmas letter writing in the Kennedy house
No one was stirring not even my spouse
A year ago this month was when we first met
Everyone said he’s one you won’t forget
I soon realized that they were right
When he took me out our first date night
We are now married and settling in
Were this new life together will now begin
Our fist Christmas together will be here in Arizona under the sun
Where our courtship a year ago had first begun
As we start our new life together
We will continue to live in this insanely hot weather!
This year has been full of many exciting and fun things
And now we can’t wait to see what this New Year brings
To our family and friends we will not see this year
We hope this Holiday season brings you great cheer

No comments: