Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Results and Feeling Good

Yesterday i got a call from my Dr and my results came back POSITIVE for Influenza A, and i was just recently informed that "A" is a strain of the H1N1 virus so i did have the piggy flu.
It was funny that it takes that long to get the results but this is why they don't wait for the results before they treat you.
I don't remember much about being sick besides a MASSIVE/EXPLOSIVE headache, that was the worst part, everything else was extra in the package!! I'm excited to get back to work and get moving and have people interaction again. I had been debating weather to get the vaccine or not and then it was too late but now i am immune!! I just chose the hard way.
Feeling good feels so good!!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Way to survive the "swine"! :)