Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clayton Family Reunion 09

Last week we had a Clayton (my moms side) family reunion in Island Park, ID. It was beautiful little resort about 20 miles from West Yellow Stone. We had a wonderful time and the weather was amazingly cool! It was nice to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins again, it had been 5 years since our last reunion. We had a great time playing games, eating lots and mingling with each other. I was the designated photographer so be prepared for picture OVERLOAD!!!

My dad!

My awesome sister designed the T-Shirts this year,they turned out so cute. Great job Shel!!
Playing Horse Shoes


Who's child is she???!!! Emry you are so cute
This was our last dinner we ate and it was quite interesting but so much fun. No plates or silverware very easy clean up!! Thanks Dwight's Family, it was so yummy.
Silus & Clinton giving loves!

My sista & me
Little "O" such a cute kid

Cousins/Aunts arriving and mingling

Shelly was very excited!



No comments: