Friday, June 22, 2007

Back in the HEAT!!


Well I am finally back in the Valley of the Sun. I have to be honest and say that i didnt miss the heat all that much. It was a little chilly in Washington but when i got back here i was wishing it wasnt so darn HOT. Needless to say I'm glad to be back. Its been a long but good vacation and prettry relaxing to say that least. The best part was when Clinton came up the weekend before i was coming back....that was such a surprise. The night he flew in i was at my bridal shower and i was rushing to get out to pick him up at the airport which was 90 miles away so i was so scattered the entire night. I was about 3 miles from the airport when he called me to let me know he was waiting. Right then my heart was going wild.... i was shaking with excitment and screaming only b/c i was the only one in the car!! I felt like i did when he asked me to marry him.... it was so wonderful. The best part was jumping out of the car and looking around... i couldnt see him anywhere then out of the corner of my eye i saw a slim good-looking hunk!! I ran and jumped at him ready to plow him over! Gave him the biggest hug i could and then his reasponse was "GIVE ME A KISS!!" It was GREAT. So now that im back i am just taking care of wedding, pre-wedding things and waiting to start a new job in the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

jayne said...

Erin Turner?! Are you kidding me?! You are so adorable! Congrats on getting married! I actually don't even know if you remember me, but I'm sure you remember my family---the thomas'? Lyndsey is one you never forget. Tell your family I said hi! I have a blog too----adayinthelifeofjayne.blogspot.com. Good luck at the wedding!
Jayne